Version: 2015070001 (This has been superseded by a later version)
Information on the Nominet tags CYBERSTRIDER and CS
Meidan Ventures Limited T/A Cyberstrider (hereafter referred to as MV) is a Nominet Registrar under the classification of Channel Partner, and as an inclusive part of it's Domain Name Management Service, registers and renews Nominet managed domains (.uk, .co.uk, .org.uk, .me.uk, .net.uk, .plc.uk and .ltd.uk) under the tags names CYBERSTRIDER and CS. The Domain Name Management Service is only available to MV itself, and people known by the Managing Director of MV and the businesses they run.
Your contract with Meidan Ventures Limited T/A Cyberstrider
Registering or renewing domain names within the the Meidan Ventures Limited (hereafter referred to as MV) Domain Name Management Service, will be bound strictly under the terms of the following contract.
- In this contract "You" means the registrant of the domain names, and "We" means MV, a company registered in England and Wales, Company number 08772335 with Registered Office at 20 William James House, Cowley Road, Cambridge, CB4 0WX, and UK VAT registration GB 175 0068 18.
- "Emailing us" means sending an email to email@example.com
- "Abuse email" means email concerning potential abuse coming from registrants who are customers of MV. The above address works for Abuse email too.
- "Telephone us" means ring us on +44-20-3129-2062.
- "Write to us" means send a letter to 20 William James House, Cowley Road, Cambridge, CB4 0WX
- "Nominet's Ts & Cs" means Nominet's terms and conditions here
- We do not offer the Domain Name Management Service to the general public. If you want a professional domain name registrar, there are quite literally thousands of them. We are an affilliate partner of one such registrar - Astutium Limited - whose website you may access by simply typing in http://www.cyberstrider.net in to your browser. Note that Astutium are completely independent to Cyberstrider.
- This contract does not oblige MV to supply you with any other related Internet Services (such as hosting or broadband). This contract relates only to the Domain Name Management Service (includes registering and renewing domains falling within Nominet's management of the top level domain .uk - including .uk, .co.uk, .org.uk, me.uk, .net.uk, .plc.uk and .ltd.uk).
- Not all Domain Name Management Services are billed to you and may be provided for free. If you are charged for this service then this will be on a cost recovery basis, taking in to account the time spent taking your order, processing it, registering or renewing the domain, cost of the domain, configuring it (including assigning the nameservers), raising the invoice, processing the payment and bank charges.
- Currently the cost recovery fee for the Domain Name Management Service as it relates to a domain under a Nominet managed .uk via MV is £5 + VAT per annum. VAT is at the prevailing UK rate (currently 20%).
- You will be billed as follows: Upon receiving an order to initiate a Domain Name Management Service for a domain (ie, registering a new domain, or transferring in a domain): £5 + VAT. Annually on the 1st of December: £5 + VAT with 30 days payment terms (The Domain Name Management Service is run on a per calendar year basis). Note that this fee covers the renewal of your Nominet managed .uk domain as and when the renewal falls due at Nominet.
- Customer service is obtained by emailing us. You can normally expect a reply within 5 days. If for some reason emailing doesn't work, you can telephone or write to us.
- If there are any members of the general public reading this, then although the details on how to contact us are above, please note that we do not sell services to the general public. All queries except those which relate to network abuse by a domain name managed by us, will be ignored.
- Complaints and refunds: if you have a complaint, do feel free to email us. Any refunds will be calculated on a pro-rata basis after the non-refundable cost of the domain name as paid to Nominet is deducted.
- Any name we register for you will be in the your own name.
- If you register or renew a Nominet domain via our Domain Name Management Service, Nominet's Ts & Cs form a contract between you and Nominet. By requesting us to register or renew such a domain, you indicate not only that you agree to these Nominet's Ts & Cs, but that you've read and understood them.
- Any domain names we manage for you under our Domain Name Management Service will be renewed as long as the annual Domain Name Management Service invoices are paid by you, or until you instruct us you no longer require the service. This means your domains won't expire, and hence there will be no need to send you an expiry notice for the domain name.
- If you want to transfer your domain names to another registrar then email us with the details and we will re-tag the domain.
- Our liability, whether in contract or tort will be limited to damages which will not exceed, in aggregate, 100% of the fees paid by you to us in the previous 12 months under this contract.
Version: 2015070001 (Superseded by a later version)